Jul 16, 2008

I'm back baby!

After a seven-week hiatus, I'm back. One of the biggest problems with blogging is trying to figure out what your focus should be - and obviously it needs to match up well with your interests. Within the roto-realm, I have a particularly keen interest in tracking the development of and forecasting the impact of prospects. This is evidenced by my previous focus in this area. The problem there is that getting out four posts a month just isn't going to get it done in terms of trying to establish a truly useful blog - and the level of detail going into each of those four monthly posts was not providing the best 'bang for the buck' in terms of my effort.

So after a lot of thinking - I'm effectively 'relaunching' today with a model similar to some of the most successful blogs across some other domains.

I hope you like the new model and would appreciate any feedback.

Also - if you like what you see, please help support the blog by visiting some of the sponsor ads.

Thank you!

No comments: